Terms, Conditions and Consumer Information / Privacy Statement
§ 1 Basic Provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts between Souha Solaiman, Gabriel-Max-Str.19, 10245 Berlin, Germany - hereinafter referred to providers - and the customer, which are closed via website Picopoc.com. Unless otherwise agreed, the involvement of the customer's own terms is prohibited.
(2) consumer within the meaning of the following rules shall mean any natural person who enters into a transaction for a purpose which can be attributed to their commercial or professional capacity. Entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership, which is concluding a legal transaction in the exercise of their independent professional or commercial activity.
(3) The contract language is German. The full text of the contract will not be saved by the provider. Before submitting the order, the contract data can be printed using the print function of your browser or saved electronically. After receipt of the order offered by the order data, the information required by law for distance contracts and the terms and conditions will be sent to the customer again by email.
§ 2 contract
Subject of the contract is the sale of goods. The details, in particular the essential characteristics of the goods found in the item description and additional information on the website.
§ 3 Conclusion of the contract
(1) To buy goods are intended stored in the "basket". Can call the "shopping cart" and then make changes at any time the customer on the appropriate button in the navigation bar. After entering the order to enter the personal details and Payment and delivery takes place. Before submitting the order, the customer has the opportunity to review all the information again to change, cancel (also using the "back" of the Internet browser) or buying. By submitting the order to the corresponding button of the purchase contract is binding to pass.
(3) The processing of the order and submission of all information required in connection with the contract shall be partially automated by email. The customer must therefore ensure that the deposited by him offered email address is correct, the receiving of emails technically assured and is particularly not prevent SPAM filter.
§ 4 Prices, Shipping Costs
(1) References in the respective offer prices and shipping costs are final prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
(2) The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They depend on each specific purchase offer and the information provided regarding shipping, are reported separately during the ordering process and are to be paid additionally by the customer, unless the no shipping costs is promised.
§ 5 Payment and delivery
(1) The customer is referred to in the specific offer payment options available. A cash payment and collection of goods is possible if explicitly mentioned in the item description.
(2) The delivery of the goods in the countries which are expressly stated in the Articles or shipping conditions. Except as provided in the item description of any other period, the delivery of the goods within 3-5 business days after the contract with payment only after receipt of the full purchase price and shipping costs.
(3) Unless otherwise specified in the individual methods of payment, payment claims from the completed contract immediately due for payment.
(4) For consumer is regulated by law, that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods during shipment until the delivery of the goods passes to the customer, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured occurs.
§ 6 Return costs
In the case of an effective revocation the mutually received benefits are to be returned and any benefits (eg. As interest). Can you received and benefits (eg. As benefits) give us back unused or partially or only in deteriorated condition or issue, you have to pay us compensation. For the deterioration and derived benefits, you only have to pay compensation only if the uses or the deterioration is due to a deal with the matter, beyond the consideration of the characteristics and functioning. "Examination of properties and functioning" means the testing and trying out the goods, as it is possible and common in a shop.
You have to bear the cost of returning the goods.
Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you when you send your cancellation or the goods, for us with their reception.§ 7 Retention, Retention of Title
(1) A lien, the Customer only exercise if it is receivable from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods until full payment of the purchase price of the provider.
§ 8 Warranty
(1) The statutory provisions.
(2) As a consumer is asked to inspect the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and damage and the supplier and the Freight Forwarder complaints as quickly as possible to the customer. If the Customer does not comply, this does not affect the statutory warranty claims.
§ 9 Liability
(1) The provider shall be liable in each case without limitation for damage arising from injury to life, body or health, for in all cases of intent or gross negligence, fraudulent concealment of a defect in granting the guarantee for the quality of the purchased item, damage the Product Liability Act and in all other cases defined by law.
(2) If essential contractual obligations are concerned, the liability of the Supplier for slight negligence is limited to typical, foreseeable damage. Material contractual obligations are essential obligations arising from the nature of the contract and the breach of which would jeopardize the purpose of the contract and obligations which the seller imposed on the contract according to its content in order to achieve the purpose of the contract, which makes the proper execution of the contract would not be possible may go on and on which the customer rely.
(3) Liability is excluded for slight negligence case of breach of minor contractual obligations.
(4) Data communication over the Internet can not be guaranteed accurate and / or available at all times at the current state of the art. The provider is liable to the extent either for the continuous uninterrupted availability nor the Website and the Service offered there.
§ 10 Applicable Law, Place of Performance, Jurisdiction
(1) German law applies to the exclusion of the UN Sales Convention. For consumers only, this choice of law insofar as this does the protection afforded by mandatory provisions of the law of the country of habitual residence of the consumer is not withdrawn (favourability).
(2) performance for all aspects of the business as well as jurisdiction with the existing provider is the seat of the provider, if the customer is not a consumer, but a merchant, legal entity under public law or public law special funds. The same applies if the customer has no general jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or the domicile or habitual residence at the time the action is not known. The authority also to appeal to the court in another jurisdiction remains unaffected.
Scroll To Top